HOW TO APPLY
As per the UIDAI's new testing and certification policy "The candidates must schedule their test within 6 months of depositing the fee, failing which, their fee shall be forfeited and they shall not be allowed to appear for the test against that fee."
- Go to the nearest State bank of India Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Test Fee in CBS Account No. 33029715480. at SBI Mumbai Main Branch.
- Obtain the Applicant's Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidate must make fee payment atleast two weeks in advance prior to the tentative Exam date.
- Payment of Test Fee through Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders or any other mechanism will not be accepted.
- Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn or fees once paid will not be refunded on any account.
Online Application procedure
- After the candidate has made Test fee payment, he is now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the web site and by clicking the Registration link in http://uidai.nseitexams.com
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website http://uidai.nseitexams.com.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the following:
- Valid personal e-mail ID.It should be kept active till the completion of the exam process as they may get any notification from the testing / certification agency anytime.
- Valid mobile no.
- Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 30 kb.
- Scanned Signature in JPEG format of less than 30 kb.
- Applicant's Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidate has to first register by Clicking "New User". Candidate will enter the required details and click on the Submit Button to register.
- After candidate clicks on submit button, registration id will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate has to carefully fill in all the relevant personal details in the online form. He will have to upload his photograph & the signature as well.
- Candidate has to carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places.
- Registration No. and Password needs to be retained for further reference safely. Candidates need not send the printout/ fee payment receipt to the Testing and Certification Agency.
- Two days after the payment of fee at SBI Bank through filled Bank Challan, Candidate will receive an email and SMS notifying the payment status of the candidate. On successful payment, candidate will login in to the website using his Registration ID and password and he will be allowed to book his exam slot.
- Candidate will be able to take the printout of his Admit Card after booking slot for exam.
- The candidates should retain the print out of Admit card with them and will bring it with on the day of examination.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of Admit Card & counterfoil of the fee payment challan on the day of examination.
- Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The name of the Candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- For any query Candidates can contact on below given contact No.
o 022-42706500 o Timing : 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday - Saturday)
- Candidates can also send their queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to download challan for Test
Click Here to download challan for Retest